You think you have heard it all! but I bet you, you simply have not
I bet you, you simply have no idea that these traditional wedding facts exist. Check out this infographic .
Traditional Wedding Fact You may Find Hard to Believe:
- South-Korea – Husband gives his mother-in-law ducks as a sign of his fidelity
- Indian– Bride’s sister or cousins steals the grooms shoe while he was intend the temple attending his wedding. He usually ransoms them back. Hmm! What a way to test the negotiation skills of the man and still have fun while doing that.
- Denmark– The groom’s socks is cut off while being hosted in the air. This is to represent his sign of fidelity.
- Peru– Remember the throwing of the flower after the bride’s wedding to see who catches it first? Read how it is been done in Peru.
- Malaysia– Couple does not use the toilet for three days. Breaking it may mean bad luck to the newly wedded.
- Sweden– Fancy the bride or the groom? Get them to get married in Sweden and you can steal a kiss officially. It is no crime.
- South Africa– Salt, pepper etc are given as symbolic items during the traditional wedding.
- Ireland– Straw boys visit the ceremony to dance with the couple and shares jokes. They do this dressed in straw costumes.
- Germany– Both couples are giving a saw to cut through a log together.
There you have it. Funny traditional wedding facts from around the world that are true. Now it is your turn, tell us how traditional marriages are done in your region?