If you are saddled with planning a hen night for the bride to be, coming up with the perfect idea might be difficult. Don’t fret, below are a few ideas that could get the party started.
- Throw a private party with a cool dj and get the squad up on their feet all night long. Tip: communicate with the dj beforehand on the genre of music you would like and pack flat shoes for the sore feet after 🙂
2. If you are an adventurous group or the bride to be loves the thrill, then quad bike riding with the crew is the perfect party event.
3. Salsa dancing with your friends and partners is always a lot of fun.
4. Throw a limo party.. fully decorated in a theme of your choice
5. Let the bride to be enjoy a day being a super model with her private photo-shoot spread… bring out the kim in her 🙂
6. Learn how to make pizza or attend cooking classes
7. Learn to pole dance, i hear these skills come in handy :p 8. Few days before the wedding, spoil her with a day at the spa. Your bride to be friend would love you forever!!
9. Treasure hunts are always a great laugh with friends and family, ensure that are lots of prizes to be worn to get the group excited.
10. Wine tasting is definitely a great way to bond, laugh and gain new skills.
We are excited to hear about your amazing hen night ideas or stories.